This page has moved to a new address.

 Spring Waves

Grassroots Powdersurfing: Spring Waves

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Waves

This season just keeps dishing up the goods and of course we keep on slashing away at them.



April has brought us a steady flow of fresh powder with very few breaks in the clouds. This means less bluebird days but at least the quality of powder remains light and dry. We have been forced into the thicker woods for visibility's sake but I have no complaints. The goods are in the woods.

I apologize for all the GoPro shots in advance... The snowy weather has kept my nicer cameras in their bags for much of the season. I try to at least mix it up with some unseen angles.

Laying out some g-turns on the powsurf




Catching a breath in between facefulls of pow



Getting barreled

I love spring time in Northern Utah. Most resorts are closed and the masses have moved on to riding bikes and golfing. The storms keep rolling thru, raining in the valley and dumping snow in the mountains, leaving tons of fresh pow for me and my homies to track up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home